Hatch Internships 2020 Programme for Prospective Engineering Interns who Loves to Work in Time-Tested Multinational Company
Hatch’s extensive histories over the latest 6 decades, along with its international reputation in engineering and mining-based operations, have made it a progressive company in South Africa.
Lately, Hatch has obtained the Top 20 International Design Firm position based on the Engineering News-Record (EWR) ranking systems and have collaborated with the top 20 clients with largest market capitalizations as well. In addition, it currently has more than 11 thousand workers spread all over its country branches. These entire achievements make this W.S. Atkins-founded company conducive for working or undertaking internship programme.
Hatch’s Internship Programme’s Scheme
Hatch has its own Graduate Internship Programme to accommodate the needs for highly-skilled engineering enthusiasts to enhance their professional development through the Professional Development Programme that will result in Professional Registration (PrEng) status.
Through this internship programme, interns also have opportunities to participate in various opportunities for advancements through the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre. In addition, interns will also receive intensive mentoring sessions as well as opportunities to broaden their working horizons and connections as they work according to their favored departments.
Hatch’s Internship Programme’s Requirements
Hatch is accepting workers without giving regards to their racial, sexual, age, skin colour, religion, backgrounds, et cetera. At the same time, fulfillment of these below-mentioned criteria are essential to be considered eligible:
- Have a strong academic prowess in their undertaken Bachelor degree in these following Engineering-based fields:
- Civil and Structural
- Electrical and Electronics (Systems and Process Control)
- Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Demonstrate a keen interest in pursuing engineering and/or consulting-related works.
- Thrive in challenging working situations.
- Have “can-do” attitudes as well as excellent leadership capabilities.
- Possess substantial analytical and innovative thinking skills.
- Able to travel around South Africa and outside South Africa when needed by Hatch.
- People with special requirements should let Hatch know when they need a specific set of accommodations.
In addition to following those aforementioned criteria, applicants should also attach these following documents along with their answers on downloaded Graduate Internship Programme-related questionnaires:
- Copy of South African ID card.
- The most recent CV.
- A motivation letter outlining the reason for undertaking Hatch’s Graduate Internship Programme.
- Certified copy of current academic transcripts and cumulative GPA indicator (if applicants are graduating from tertiary institutions outside South Africa).
How to Apply for Hatch’s Graduate Internship Programme
Hatch’s Graduate Internship programme’s form-filling application phase can be done through its online job’s main portal. It is imperative for candidates to have their accounts signed in before they can proceed further with their Hatch’s online application forms.
Opening and Closing Dates for Hatch’s Internship Programme in 2020
Hatch opens up new internship opportunities each year. Visit Hatch’s main job board for its internship programme for more information regarding the 2020’s opening and closing deadlines.