The GibelaRailway Group is an inclusive, highly accredited railway company that has been the nation’s most important key player in re-shaping the nation’s commuting culture. Commissioned by the government, specifically by the Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, to improve the quality of their railway systems, Gibela is now in charge with the task of providing a staggering amount of 600 units of their signature X’trapolis MEGA commuter trains. This is definitely an achievement in the company’s books. However, this will all not be possible without their incredibly supportive network of black economic institutions that believes in the power of empowerment, which includes big names like New Africa Rail, Alstom, and Ubumbano Rail. With a R53 Billion project under their belit, Gibela Railway is ready to re-define the nation’s railways, making commuting a much safer and more comfortable experience for the entire public. Take a look at the website to see if Gibela is the right choice for you and your future.
About Gibela Internships 2020
The Gibela Internships is a programme that’s offered by the Gibela Transport Rail group to young graduates who share the same vision and missions as the company itself. For a long period of 12 months, these graduates will participate in the Graduate Programme, giving them a chance to put what they’ve learnt in university into good use for the company. Successful participants of the internship must take note that relocation is a possibility – interns will be placed in many of Gibela’s operations locaed in Ekurhuleni or Pretoria North.
There are a couple of fields where future interns may apply for, depending on the tertiary course these candidates have been pursuing in university beforehand. A pro tip is that you apply for a field that is relevant to what you have been studying for the past few years. The Gibela Interships programme is currently opening up internship programmes for these list of specializations. See them for yourself!
Gibela Interships Programme Positions
- Testing & Commissioning (BSc/BEng Electrical Engineering/Electronics)
- Supply Chain/Warranty Sourcing Logistics (BTech/Degree – Supply Chain/Logistics)
- Supplier Development (BTech/Degree Industrial Engineering)
- Facilities Management (BTech/BSc/BEng Electrical/Mechanical Engineering)
- Engineering (BTech/BSc/BEng Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering Computers/Mechatronics /Information Systems)
- Train Systems (BTech/BSc/BEng Electrical Engineering)
- TSSSA-Industrial (BTech/Degree in Industrial Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Information Systems)
- Process Manufacturing Engineering (BSc/BTech/BEng Industrial Engineering/Mechanical/Information System/Welding)
- Project Management (BTech/BSc Information Science/Computer Systems/Administration Management/Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering)
- Environmental Health and Safety (BTech/Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent Environmental Health/Science)
- Legal (Degree LLB)
- Quality (BTech/Degree in Quality Assurance/Industrial Engineering)
- Human Resource (BTech/Degree Human Resource Management related studies)
- Finance (BTech/Bcom Accounting)
- GSI (BTech/Degree Industrial Engineering).
Throughout this 12-month internship programme, the Gibela Internship programme is ready to push you out of the comfort zone by experiencing the real-time working environment of the transport trail manufacturing industry. There will be several key responsibilities assigned to interns that are just as important as the duties of full-time employees. If you need to see whether this company is the right one for you, visit the official Gibela Rail website.
Gibela Internship Requirements
The Gibela Internship programme requires all of its candidates to fulfill these following qualifications. This criteria will be the key points that the committee will look at in all of its candidates. Which makes it an incredibly important reasons all of these things need to be checked off on your eligibility list before you can proceed with the application phase.
The Gibela Internship Requirements are:
- Must be recognized as official South African citizens
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Has not worked for an institution or company before
- Able to operate and utilize Microsoft Office based software
- Has pursued or currently attaining a tertiary education qualification
- Astounding command of both written and spoken English
- Able to keep their word in the name of integrity
- Is able to be independent during work
- Is able to adapt to different work situations
- Has the drive to do achieve their very best.
How to Apply Gibela Internship 2020
Gibela Internship programmes are especially easy to apply for. However, before you start preparing anything, all candidates are required to check whether the internship of their choice are made available at the time of application. To do so, candidates will be required to visit this website. If the internship is currently taking in submissions, now’s your chance for application!
Start off your applications by gathering up your dossier! The Gibela Internship programme asks all of its candidates to send in legitimate copies of your South African identification, your latest Curriculum Vitae that highlights your prior experiences, valid academic transcripts with your current results, and last but not least, the candidates certificates or documented qualifications (if available).
If the dossier is ready for submission, don’t forget to states the graduate programme reference number on the cover of your Curriculum Vitae. This way, it would make it much easier for the internship committee to assess your application submissions.
2 Shosholoza Avenue
Postal Address: –
Reference: Gibela Rail; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Image: xxxxx.