Total has held a respectable reputation for being the fourth-largest establishment in the globe focusing on the areas of oil and gas. Over the past few decades, Total has had a long history before becoming into the massive company that they are today.
With plentiful of innovations, Total specializes in the producing, manufacturing, and distribution of energy through their oil and gas-based products. Whatever the company produces, they produce them for the good of society by adhering to three basic concepts: affordability, reliability, and cleanliness of energy.
Working for Total will provide you in an opportunity to take part in the process of producing environmentally-friendly energy. Along with a total of 500 professionals and 100,000 employees based in 130 countries, Total constantly strives to create energy that is ethical and done on the basis of innovation.
About Total Engineering Internship Programme
The Total Engineering Internship Programme is designed to offer post-Matric degree holders with an internship and learning programme withing the company’s B2B, Transport, Logistics, and Specialties field. Spanning over 12 months, selected interns will be filling in the position of Engineering: Maintenance/Inspection/Technology.
Any Degree holder who has specialized in either Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering can register for the internship. Whether you have some working experience or not prior to the internship, it doesn’t matter. Everyone is welcomed to participate.
All selected interns will be placed in one of Total’s operations post, which is Johannessburge-Biermann Av(Zaf), South Africa. During the internship, not only will interns be asked to perform their respective duties in the engineering field, but they will also attend to administrative issues as well. For more information about this opportunity, you can visit the official Total website.
Total Engineering Internship Requirements
Interested in applying for the internship? Now’s your chance! Before you can start off with the applications, you will have to make sure that you fulfill these following pre-requisite criteria. Should any candidate be found to not fulfill all of them, they might risk the possibility of having their application revoked.
The Total Engineering Internship requirements are as listed below:
- Has completed their post-Matric Degree with either a Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering qualification
- Must be below 25 years old
- Below one year working experience
- Able to operate Microsoft Office-based softwares
- Displays outstanding negotiation and research skills
- Fits the Employment Equity plan
- Candidates from certain groups that are according to TOTAL’s vision and missions will be prioritized.
- A valid copy of the candidates ID
- Academic transcript from their final year
- Latest Curriculum Vitae
- Any available certificates.
How to Apply
If you have met all of the requirements for the Total Engineering Internship Programme, it is now time to get started with the application procedure. To apply for the internship, please access the official application website link. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you find the “Apply for job” button.
Once you have clicked the button, you will be redirected where you will need to create an account. The purpose of this account is to document your entire online application process for the Total Engineering Internship Programme. After creating your account, sign in to the website and you can begin your application process.
If internship advertisement dissapear from Total job website, it’s mean internship vacancies registration closed. You can check other vacancies in Total website.
The Total Engineering Internship Programme application procedure itself entails a list of steps that all candidates will have to take. These steps include:
- Application Pre-Qualification
- When your application has been recognized by the committee, you will be required to fill in an additional questionnaire and/or be asked to attend a telephone/video interview
- Interview with Recruiter
- Your interview with the position recruiter will be a chance for you display your skills set, motivation, and experience which are in line with the Total Engineering Internship Programme
- Meeting with Operational Managers
- This meeting will mainly discuss about the internship programme and will give you a clear picture of is expected should you be accepted into the company
- Formalizing Terms ad Conditions
- When you have been fully accepted, you will be offered an internship contract. Once you have agreed with the terms and conditions, you will be signed by the Human Resources Department. After all that’s done, congratulations! You are now an official Total Engineering intern.
During your application procedure, all candidates must strictly comply to all the rules of application. One of them includes providing only correct and accurate personal information, as well as providing legitimate documents. Should any candidate be caught red-handed sending in incorrect details or false documents, they will have their applications revoked.
For Total Engineering Internship announcements, all selected candidates will be notified within a month after the closing date. However, ff you have not heard anything from the company by then, we regret to inform you that your application has not passed the Total Internship Programme.