Senwes is one of South Africa’s most prominent establishment that has greatly contributed to the nation’s agricultural sector. Since their formation from 110 years ago, the company strives to achieve total food security within African regions. This is done through sustainable methods that are supported by Market Access, Input Supply, and Financial and Technical Services. As of now, Senwes’ presence has been acknowledge in several different South African areas, which are Free State, Mpumalanga, Northwest, Gauteng, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, and Western Cape. Through high-tech innovations and an integrated system, Senwes is able to accommodate the continent and provide flourishing food stock.
About Senwes Internships 2021-2022
Senwes is offering internship programmes for dedicated, talented individuals who are excited in being a part of South Africa’s growing agricultural sector. The Senwes Internships, which will take place for a total period of 12 months, is a one-stop opportunity for South African graduate year students to fully understand the nation’s rich agricultural industry and history. Candidates chosen for the Senwes Internships must be willing to fully take part in the programme in the company’s Head Office based in Klerksdorp (North West Province).
The Senwes Internships if offered for these following fields below:
- Information Technology (Programming)
- Junior Traders
- Credit Risk
- Finance (including Audit)
- Risk Management
Senwes Internship Requirements
In order to register for the Senwes Internship, there are several requirements that must be fulfilled beforehand. The eligibility criteria will be used by the selection committee to fully assess all incoming candidates. Should you wish to guarantee success, it is crucial that you meet everything that is asked of by the committee. Failure to do so may cost you your chances of getting accepted.
The Senwes Internship Requrements are as listed below:
- Has finished their educational qualifications (Degree/Diploma)
- Pursue a study course that is relevant to the company’s line of work
- Does not have prior working experience
- Prepared to commit themselves throughout the entire duration of the internship.
How to Apply Senwes Internship 2021-2022
Applications for the Senwes Internships are conducted online. First off, all interested registrants must access the Official Senwes Careers Portal. Once you have reached the page, you can take a look at all the available programmes in Senwes. If the Senwes Internships is currently accepting applications, you can directly apply for it on the same portal. However, if it’s not opened yet, do not be discouraged yet. Come back to the website any time in the future to check for new opening updates.
- The Senwes Internship is only available for students who are currently in the midst of finishing their educational qualifications, or already have their accredited Degree/Diploma
- Preference will be offered to applicants who originate from different demographic groups
- The committee may ask for the candidate’s credit records for further assessment
- Announcements will only be made to successful applicants. If you have not received any notifications within a total period of six weeks past the deadline, we regret to inform you that your applications has been unsuccessful.
Senwes Contact Details
1 Charel de Klerk Street, Klerksdorp
Mail Address: –
Phone: +27 18 464 7800
Facsimile: +27 18 462 4873
E-mail: [email protected]
Reference: Senwes; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Image: senwes.co.za.