ASA (Agrément South Africa) Profile
Agrément South Africa, or simply referred to ASA, is an organization that helps increase the country’s living standards by encouraging non-standardized construction infrastructures and products. ASA has been recognized as a global centre of quality assurance, technical evaluations, and certifications. The organization upholds their reputation through creating a brand that represents excellence and innovation. Employees come from different walks of life and bring something new to the table. Both professional and knowledgeable, ASA continues to conducted their Research and Development activities to keep creating products and systems that will not just increase the nation’s good governance, but also its impressive economic growth.
About ASA (Agrément South Africa) Internships 2021-2022
ASA (Agrément South Africa) is providing wonderful internship programmes for South African individuals who are pursuing multiple disciplines at the moment. The ASA (Agrément South Africa) Internships is a wonderful opportunity to increase your working exposure in the relevant industry. Selected interns will gain beneficial exposure into the industry which will better prepare you for the future job market.
The ASA (Agrément South Africa) Internships will be conducted in Pretoria. Interns are expected to fully commit to the entire duration of the internships, which will take place for a total period of 12 months. Interns will be entitled to a remuneration of R113 955.00/year.
The ASA (Agrément South Africa) Internships is available for three different fields:
1. Procurement Intern
Procurement interns will be gaining credible work exposure in the Supply Chain Finance sector.
- Creating orders and sending them to the correct recipients
- Writing up tender documents
- Obtaining quotations on a day-to-day basis
- Expediting orders on a day-to-day-basis
- Communicating with customers
- Gathering relevant information and writing up reports
- Providing assistance for supply chain market analysis and logistics
- Following the organization’s vision and mission
- Tending to diverse administrative tasks
- Handling enquiries and record management tasks
- Recording all transactions
- Updating the schedules and contract registers
- Filling in electronic and manual systems with appropriate data.
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Possesses either a 3-year National Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management / B.Tech / Logistics
- Has 1 year of prior working experience in the field of Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- Displays a strong understanding of these following regulations:
- Public Finance Management Act 1 of 1999
- Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act 5 of 2000
- Supply Chain Management Framework
- National Treasury circulars and Regulations
- Government Supply Chain management policies and processes
- Advantageous: a registered member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
2. Finance Intern
Finance interns will be gaining credible work exposure in the Finance sector.
- Reviewing and following up all orders
- Communicating with internal and external customers
- Providing assistance with Contract Management field
- Writing up reports relevant to the work
- Providing assistance with logistics
- Answering user enquiries
- Tending to financial transactions, creditors’ statements, and bank reconciliations
- Checking the transactions done on the organization’s pastel accounting system
- Regulating the project accounting system
- Overseeing the organization’s assets.
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Possesses either a 3-year National Diploma / Degree in Financial Accounting / B.Tech / Logistics
- Has 1 year of prior working experience in the field of Finance
- Displays a strong understanding of Public Finance Management Act 1 of 1999.
3. Information and Communications Technology(ICT) Intern
ICT interns will be gaining credible work exposure in the organization’s ICT related services.
- Troubleshooting the organization’s software and hardware
- Debugging equipment to maintain qualification
- Installing relevant applications
- Offering assistance for end-users, desktop management
- Administering LAN, WAN, backup and security
- Checking the organization’s systems
- Keeping an accurate inventory of the organization’s available hardware
- Updating desktops with the appropriate software.
- Possesses either a 3-year National Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / B.Tech / Information Technology
- Has 1 year of prior working experience in the field of Information Technology
- Displays a strong understanding of A+ / N+ / Office 365MCSE / Windows Server 2019.
ASA (Agrément South Africa) Internship Requirements
The ASA (Agrément South Africa) Internship is available for candidates who are deemed qualified enough for the opportunity. Before you can begin on your registration process, candidates must tick off the internship requirements. Besides the aformentioned qualifications that you need to possess, candidates should also display these following working competencies to have a higher advantaged. Each of these items will determine the success rate of your applications. Failure to meet all these criteria might not automatically get you disqualified from the programme. However, it will lower your chances of acceptance.
The ASA (Agrément South Africa) Internship Requirements are as follows:
- Willing to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Organize their workload in an efficient manner
- Possess interpersonal connections with colleagues
- Deliver presentations in a professional manner
- Make the appropriate decisions
- Have a keen eye for the smallest details with great accuracy
- Solve problems with suitable analysis methods
- Bring innovation onto the table
- Put on a customer-centric attitude
- Possess numerical capabilities
- Know how to use basic computer software (e.g. Microsoft Office packages)
- Display impressive verbal and written communication abilities
- Negotiate effectively with fellow partners
- Can work independently and in a team
- Has ground knowledge regarding the policies of Agrément South Africa
How to Apply ASA (Agrément South Africa) Internship 2021-2022
Before registering for the ASA (Agrément South Africa) Internship, candidates must first access the Official ASA (Agrément South Africa) Vacancies Portal. Candidates must check the availability status of their desired internship programme. This is due to the fact that each programme is only open during a certain period of time.
If it’s available at the moment, candidates must send in their recently updated Curriculum Vitae to the selection. Make sure that your Curriculum Vitae contains all of the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and available qualifications.
Send in your Curriculum Vitae to this e-mail address: [email protected] The Subject Line of your e-mail should include your name, surname, position, title, and reference number in this correct order. For example: Antoinette Gerber: Position interested in: Reference no: ASAxxxxx.
Please be kindly informed that Agrément South Africa is adhering to their strict Employment Equity Policy. The organization strives to provide equal opportunities for underrepresented groups in the community.
Announcements will only be made to candidates who have been shortlisted for the internships. The Agrément South Africa holds all rights to recruit any candidate or not. Candidates who have registered for the internships before this do not have to re-apply. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Should you have any further enquiries or concerns regarding the ASA (Agrément South Africa) Internship, you are more than encouraged to send in your questions to this e-mail address: [email protected]
ASA (Agrément South Africa) Contact Details
Agrement South Africa, Building 17B, CSIR
Yellow-wood Rd, Brummeria, Pretoria, 0001, South Africa
Mail Address: –
Phone: +27 12 841 4472
E-mail: [email protected]
Reference: ASA (Agrément South Africa); Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Image: agrement.co.za.