Fidelity Services Group Profile
The Fidelity Services Group is a company that provides quality risk solutions in South Africa by making use of integrated innovations and high-tech security facilities. Cost-friendly and reliable, company promises protection that exceeds expectations. Members of the company prioritize their clients’ safety under whatever circumstances. To guarantee this, the company takes note of what their clients’ truly need and deliver the appropriate solutions to match their best interests. Of course, all operations are based on the applicable legislation and codes of conducts. With this in mind, clients do not have to worry about the strict security measures that they would like to take.
The Fidelity Services Group is home to a number of divisions, ranging in qualifications and levels. These departments include Commercial Security Solutions, Cash Management Solutions, Guarding Services, Specialised Services, Cash-In-Transit, Armed Response, Insurance, Cash Master, Vehicle Tracking, Fire Solutions, and Cleaning. Under a massive working staff of 58 000 employees, these employees ensure that there is a constant significant change that allows better security and wellbeing. Holding a strong position in the global markets, the Fidelity Services Group is not stopping any time soon, especially when everyone has pledged to improve the lives of their local society.
About Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programmes 2021-2022
The Fidelity Services group is looking out for freshly-graduate students to participate in their fantastic, 24-month long graduate programme in the company. The Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme is an eye-opening opportunity to get an inside scoop into the various positions taking place in the business organization. Here, graduates will attain the necessary skills and foundation to better prepare themselves for the working world. At the same time, graduates are given a number of responsibilities to perform throughout the entire duration of the programme.
The Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme is designed to provide fast-track development which will give you an upper edge in the future job market. Additionally, it serves as a pipeline for crucial job positions in the business organization. Under the various helps of professional coaches and experts, candidates are immediately transitioned to real-time working situations, projects, and various training sessions.
Upon acceptance into the Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme, there are certain business aspects that all participants will need to be familiar with:
- Implementing several business policies, procedures, and strategies
- Being responsible for any legislation that might be applied into the company’s business practices
- Making use of all the resources to fulfill the needs of their clients
- Managing available resources through an efficient manner.
After finishing the Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme, participants are expected to display these following outcomes:
- Having a stronger foundation on how a business operates, as well as its respective departments
- Understanding the various functions in a business entity and how they promote the quality of the services
- Learning the financial and human capital processes that it takes for the establishment to run smoothly
- Ensuring that then demands of all internal and external clients are met
- Seeing how a proper sales cycle works and the optimization of their employees potential
- Implementing range of legislations, such as NKP Act, Firearms Control Act, Criminal Procedures Act, BCEA, and PSIRA Act
- Providing innovative solutions that allows the business to run even better, especially within the more technical aspects of the company
- Maintaining the company’s safety culture by following the implement regulations (OH&S and COIDA).
Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme Requirements
Before applying for the Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria that comes with it. Each of these items will determine the level of success with your registration. Failure to fulfill the below requirements may risk your chances of acceptance. Therefore, be sure to jot down everything in this list below.
The Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme Requirements are as follows:
A. Basic Requirements
- Has an NQF 7 Level education qualification in any one of these following courses:
- Business Management
- Criminal Investigation
- Computer Science
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License
- Clear from any criminal track records
- Has 0-3 years of prior working experience
- Fully understands Computer Literacy and MS Office software
- Has their own mode of transporation
- Be available for any possible job rotation
- Be willing to be relocated to other work places
- Optional, but advantageous: has a post-graduate qualification.
B. Working Attributes
- Displays strong interpersonal capabilities
- Communicates in an effective manner
- Puts on a customer-centric mindset
- Analyzes through complex situations
- Knows how to be an entrepreneur
- Has a business acumen
- Works well in a team
- Has a high level of flexibility
- Withstands great pressure under work
- Plans their workload tidily
- Possess impressive leadership abilities
- Organizes well
- Has strong control of multiple projects.
How to Apply Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme 2021-2022
Applications for the Fidelity Services Group Graduate Programme are conducted online. To get a head start, visit the Official Fidelity Services Group Portal. Through this portal, interested candidates can take a look at the availability status of the graduate programme. If it’s accepting applications right now, you can directly register for the programme on the portal. However, if it’s closed for the moment, don’t get discouraged just yet. Come back to the portal any time in the future to check for new opening updates.
Fidelity Services Group Contact Details
Head office: 104C Mimosa St,
Mail Address: –
Phone: +27 86 123 4335
E-mail: [email protected]
Reference: Fidelity Services Group; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Image: fidelitysecurity.co.za.