Tiger Brands Profile
Tiger Brands is a prominent company that has garnered massive popularity in both the domestic and international FMCG industry. Over the course of more than 100 years, the company has specialized in a number of consumer-related fields. These include Groceries, Perishables, Treats and Beverages, Home Care, Personal Care, and too many more to count. Over the past decades, Tiger Brands continues to conduct their operations by adapting to the trends that are presented within upcoming generations. Whether its through technologies, sustainability, or quality, Tiger Brands has held a strong standing within the markets.
Despite having the main operations conducted in South Africa, Tiger Brands has also ventured onto international prospects. At the moment, the company has branched out to 22 African countries, in which 5 of them have become their central business focus: Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Nigeria, and Zambia. As a thriving world-class operation, Tiger Brands recognizes the importance of expanding their company and participating in joint ventures with other businesses. It is this system that allows the company to have a wider distribution of their goods, and improve themselves in terms of accessibility. It is no wonder that Tiger Brands has managed to snag a spot in the Top 40 JSE Limited ranks.
About Tiger Brands Graduate Programmes 2021-2022
Tiger Brands is offering graduate programmes for a select number of students who have recently completed their educational qualifications with flying colors. Based in Joburg, the Tiger Brands Graduate Programmes is a 24-month opportunity that preps graduates with the necessary skills to start a career in the industry. Under combined learning sessions, participants will be prepared to take on roles in the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire multi-disciplinary working knowledge and abilities.
The Tiger Brands Graduate Programmes is on the search for accomplished graduates that have produced an exemplary academic track record during their previous years of studies. On top of that, candidates should have a huge passion in developing a career in the FMCG industry. It is highly important that candidates take this opportunity with great seriousness as it serves as a pipeline to more opportunities inside the company, and outside the company as well.
The Tiger Brands Graduate Programmes are available for these following qualifications:
- Human Resources: BCom Degree (Human Resources, Industrial Psychology)
- Customer: BCom Degree in Business or related fields ( Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Management etc)
- Engineering: BSc/BEng Degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial & Electrical)
- Africa: Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development, Entrepreneurship, Sales & Marketing
- Corporate Affairs: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development
- Communications, Strategic Communication, Journalism)
- Supply Chain: BCom Degree (Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Marketing: Bachelor’s Degree (Majoring in Marketing)
Tiger Brands Graduate Programme Requirements
The Tiger Brands Graduate Programme is a prestigious opportunity that only accepts talented recipients. In order to qualify for the programme, interested applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria beforehand. Each of these items will determine the success rate of your applications. Failure to meet everything in this list below will revoke your applications and you will not be acknowledged by the selection committee.
The Tiger Brands Graduate Programme Requirements are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Officially recognized as a citizen in the country of hire
- Below 25 years old at the time of application
- Graduated from a recognized, accredited tertiary institution
- Has a Bachelor’s degree that is in line with their chosen field
- Optional, but highly advantageous: has a post-graduate degree
- Has never been employed for a full-time vacancy for more than 1 year (excluding workplace experience) in their chosen study field
- Has been authorized to work in the applied country of their choice
Owns a legitimate Driver’s License
- Be willing to relocate to different areas to participate in multiple training programmes
- Has a strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
2. Working Competencies
- Displays a strong sense of self-motivation
- Ambitious in their pursuits
- Passionate in developing an FMCG career path with Tiger Brands
- Showcases impressive skills in leadership
- Can work effectively in a team
- Willing to accomplish high achievements
- Invests their effort into innovation.
How to Apply Tiger Brands Graduate Programme 2021-2022
Applications for the Tiger Brands Graduate Programme are conducted online. To get started, you will need to look for the programme on the Official Tiger Brands Referrals Portal. Don’t forget to type in “internship” or “trainee” in the Search Bar to obtain relevant results. Once you have made sure that the graduate programme is up for grabs, you can directly register for it on the portal. However, if it’s closed at the moment, no need to worry. Come back to the portal any time in the future to check for new future updates. Just be sure to visit regularly so that you don’t miss out!
Tiger Brands Contact Details
Tiger Brands Limited
3010 William Nicol Drive, Bryanston
P.O. Box 78056
Phone: +27 11 840 4000
E-mail: [email protected]
Reference: Tiger Brands; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Image: tigerbrands.com.