HyperionDev is a company based in Southern Africa that puts great emphasis into software development education. Currently headquartered in Cape Town and London, the startup has racked up massive attention from global tech pioneers. HyperionDev is committed to providing quality mentorship and credible tech education at a cost-friendly price. These services are then spread to passionate learners originating from more than 40 countries. The purpose behind this is to close the demand for more quality global tech abilities. Due to their wondrous efforts, the company has been acknowledged as Africa’s most socially impactful enterprise and awarded Facebook’s Innovation Challenge in 2016.
All of these accomplishments would not have been possible without HyperionDev’s diverse team. Employees have different backgrounds and had prior working experiences in establishments such as Amazon, Yoco, Google, PwC, and 2U/GetSmarter. Everyone shares the same drive to rebuild tech education and utilizing it to improve the quality of education. These are specifically designed to support international tertiary institutions and schools that might not have access to quality learning curriculums. Employees are constantly challenged into giving out their best work and grow from their efforts. Customer-centric at best, HyperionDev makes sure that everyone associated with the startup is satisfied.
About HyperionDev Graduate Trainee Programmes 2021-2022
HyperionDev giving out graduate trainee programmes for South African individuals who already have a tertiary education qualification and require work exposure. Based in Cape Town, the HyperionDev Graduate Trainee Programmes is a wonderful opportunity to develop their career paths within the Edtech work setting. Over the course of 12 years, you will be collaborating with some of the world’s leading tech experts.
The HyperionDev Graduate Trainee Programmes has available positions for the fields of Customer Success, Marketing, and Strategy & Operations. Ideal candidates are expected to display a high sense of innovation, solves problems effectively, passionate about the world of technology, and has a keen interest in being a part of a start up environment. Trainees should also have ambition in their work lives, as well as personal lives.
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities
In the HyperionDev Graduate Trainee Programmes, different kinds of trainees will have their own share of tasks and duties. The purpose of these assignments is to teach you how to be responsible of multiple projects by working together with different teams and departments within the Edtech Industry.
1. Customer Success Trainee
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting customer data (e.g. students)
- Replying to any questions and concerns from customers
- Assessing customer satisfaction queries
- Collecting reviews issued from the publics and NPS data
- Communicating with students and creating graduation and placements plans
- Take note of any available students who are inactive
- Paying attention to engagement campaigns to further promote the company.
2. Marketing Trainee
- Coming up with new marketing assets
- Executing marketing campaigns and evaluating them
- Being a part of the content strategy plan
- Executing promotion events
- Creating evaluation reports on business polices and procedures.
3. Strategy & Operations Trainee
- Paying attention to current trends
- Collecting necessary and relevant data
- Choosing how to move forward into new markets
- Reforming any necessary policies and procedures.
Graduate Trainee Benefits
- The opportunity to train and learn directly under a fast-paced startup work setting
- Receive working exposure from the best tech experts in the country
- Being a part of global projects that will benefit international consumers
- The privilege of working flexible hours and in a remote-work setting
- Entitled to 20-day annual leaves
- Eligible for health insurance or medical benefits
- Be a part of not just Africa’s tech industry, but also Europa and the USA
- Collaborating with international pioneers of Developer Education, Edtech, and Developer Assessments
- Learning from some of the world’s prominent tech-based companies, such as Amazon, Yoco, Google, and Getsmarter/2U
- Have the opportunity to transform the world of education and tech by tackling on real issues.
HyperionDev Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
The HyperionDev Graduate Trainee Programme has an eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled by all candidates. These items will be used by the committee to assess their candidates on a fair basis. Make sure that you pay attention to all the requirements that are asked of. Failure to fulfill everything may get you disqualified from the registration procedure.
The HyperionDev Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements are listed below:
1. Basic Requirements
- Finished either a Bachelors, Masters, or a Diploma degree in a field that is in line with the company’s line of work
- Completed their educational studies
- Attained at least a 65% average aggregate score in your previous education
- Has a track record of pursuing non-academic activities that are related to your fields of interest
- Displays impressive skills in communications (both verbal and written)
- Adapts to a fast-paced work setting well
- Shows a solid work ethic
- Can solve problems efficiently
- Passionate about the fields of Technology and Education
- Location: the graduate trainee programme is currently remote. However, please be kindly advised that trainees will need to be available for office work in Cape Town.
2. Optional, but Advantageous
- Displays leadership qualities, and has experience with it during their previous educational journeys
- Actively taken part in any extracurricular activities or sports clubs.
How to Apply HyperionDev Graduate Trainee Programme 2021-2022
Applications for the HyperionDev Graduate Trainee Programmes are conducted online. To begin, all interested candidates must first access the Official HyperionDev Portal. Candidates must first check whether the programme of their choice is accepting applications at the moment or not. This is due to the fact that the availability status of each programme differs from one time period to another.
If the HyperionDev Graduate Trainee Programme is currently open for submissions, all you have to do is directly register for the programme on the portal. However, if it’s closed momentarily, no need to worry. Come back to the website any time in the future to check for new opening updates. Be sure to visit regularly so that you don’t miss out on any upcoming announcements.
HyperionDev Contact Details
2nd Floor, Block A, The Woodstock Exchange, Office A205-206, 66 Albert Rd, Woodstock, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa
Mail Address: –
Phone: +27 87 073 5694
Reference: HyperionDev; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Image: hyperiondev.com.