Bosch Holdings is a company in South Africa that has provided services in different disciplines related to Engineering. Headquartered in Durban, KwaZulu Natal, Bosch Holdings adheres to global standards when it comes to the quality of their services. The company tackles on projects that require consulting, project management, construction, and operations. Over the past few decades, Bosch has racked up a portfolio of impressive clientele thanks to their professional and commercial services.
Bosch Holdings has been involved in several types of departments, which includes:
- Sugar and Energy sectors
- Engineer Development
- Socio-economic Development
- Technical Training
- Enterprise Development
- Engineering solutions in the Industrial
- Operation and Maintenance of Infrastructural and Municipal facilities
Bosch Holdings nurtures their employees engineering skills by having them tackle on different projects daily. The exposure to different sectors allows employees to improve their potential and blending their knowledge with experience. Working in Bosch Holdings gives your practical insight on the real-time current conditions of Africa’s state and infrastructure.
About Bosch Graduate Programmes 2021-2022
Bosch is offering several graduate programmes for well-deserving South African citizens who show immense passion for the multiple fields of Engineering. The Bosch Graduate Programmes will be conducted in several locations, such as Western Cape, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng. Since its establishment in 1961, the company has acknowledged the importance of investing in the potential of local youths in the country.
These graduate programmes are named as Engineer in Training (EIT) opportunities, specifically designed for graduates who have attained their BSc or BEng in either Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering. Over the course of three years, selected graduates will be exposed to the dynamic working culture of the industry.
Selected graduates will be tasked with a set of responsibilities, such as:
- Providing support for project management
- Tending to design and specifications
- Participating in research and development
- Supervising any activities conducted in different fields.
Bosch Graduate Programme Requirements
The Bosch Graduate Programme will require interested candidates to fulfill an eligibility criteria. These items play a crucial role in determining whether you’re well-deserving enough of the programme or not. To guarantee a level of success with your applications, make sure to meet all of these items below. Failure to do so might put you in a risky position during the registration procedure.
The Bosch Graduate Programme Requirements are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Holds either a BSc or BEng degree
- Displays a solid academic track record
- Optional, but advantageous: has any prior working experience
2. Technical Capabilities
- Strong foundation in Microsoft Office skills (e.g. MS Excel)
- Understands CAD abilities
- Proven fluency in both written and spoken English
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Ability to write reports concisely.
3. Working Attributes
- Display communicative interpersonal capabilities
- Create engaging interactions with staff members, clients, senior management of different
- company departments
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License
- Shows confidence in their professionalism
- Committed to their work and craft
- Radiates vibrant, positive energy
- Can work in different departments with a variety of team members
- Analyzes and solve problems efficiently
- Be available for the three-year programme
- Willing to be relocated outside South Africa for works purposes.
How to Apply Bosch Graduate Programme 2021-2022
Before you can register for the Bosch Graduate Programme, candidates will need to check the programme’s availability status. To get started, visit the Official Bosch Careers Portal. You can take a look at whether your desired programme is accepting applications at the moment or not.
If the Bosch Graduate Programme is available at the time of search, you will need to send your applications via e-mail. To do this, please prepare your most updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), supporting academic results, expected salary, and a description of your availability. Once these documents are compiled, send them in to Chantall Venter: [email protected]
Your Curriculum Vitae should reflect your current skills, strengths, and prior working experiences. Make sure that your CV matches your current conditions to avoid misrepresentation of information. All documents are to be sent. Applications that are missing one documentation will automatically be disqualified from the registration procedure.
If the Bosch Graduate Programme is closed for the moment, do not worry. Come back to the website any time in the future to check for new opening updates.
- The Bosch Graduate Programme adheres to their strict Employment Equity policies. This is to promote diversity in the workplace and garner a sense of inclusivity
- Preference will be offered to certain groups that meet the company’s transformation plans
- The programme welcomes Persons with Disabilities to register
- Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates
- Should you not hear anything back from the committee within two (2) weeks past the application deadline, we regret to inform you that you have not been successful with your registration procedure.
Bosch Contact Details
1 Holwood Park, 5 Canegate Road, La Lucia Ridge Office Estate, 4320
Mail Address: –
Phone: +27 31 535 6000
Facsimile: +27 31 535 6016
E-mail: [email protected]
Reference: Bosch; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Image: boschholdings.co.za.