Dimension Data Profile
Dimension Data is a world-class company that specializes in the field of Information Technology Services. Headquarted in Joburg, South Africa, the company is no stranger when it comes to integrated technology and IT support systems. Since Dimension Data’s formation in 1983, the company has constantly refined their services through various technical changes. The knowledge they have attained over the years has given them tremendous experience under their belt. With technology constantly changing in the generations to come, Dimension Data continues to adapt to them. This has given them the upper hand in serving their clients of different industries, namely media and communications, healthcare, financial services, pharmaceutical and sport, education, and farming.
Thanks to their hardworking efforts, Dimension Data has managed to spread their wings to a total of 46 countries supported by a staggering amount of 28 000 employees. Thanks to the efforts of these leading agents of change, the company has gained a positive reputation within the market. It’s no surprise that Dimension Data is home to more than 100 industry awards highlighting their impeccable services and drive for upmost excellence. With the current rise of technology, there is not sign of Dimension Data slowing down any time soon.
About Dimension Data Graduate Accelerate Programmes in South Africa 2021-2022
Dimension Data is inviting South African individuals to be a part of their fantastic Data Graduate Accelerate Programmes to receive real-time working exposure. Youths who are have either finished their final year of studies or are currently in their final year have the opportunity to learn from a world-class, global company such as Dimension Data. Over the course of two (2) years, participants will transform into quality leaders with a strong understanding of business aspects and the skills to create long-lasting relationships with people in the enterprise.
Selected graduates of the Dimension Data Graduate Accelerate will be subjected to a combination of both theoretical studies as well as the practical aspects of the company. Under the guidance of expert professionals in the field, participants will not just have their capabilities sharpened, but they will also be instilled with valuable traits that turns you into a favorable employee. From online learning, to classroom sessions and on-the-job training, you will receive the opportunity to grow alongside experts.
Upon acceptance into the Dimension Data Graduate Accelerate Programmes, participants must comply to this list of responsibilities below:
- Attending to the programme’s technical streams
- Tending to all business support positions
- Be under the mentorship accommodated by the Dimension Data Saturday school programme
- Follow all of the training sessions as per required
- Connect well with other team members to provide quality service to the company’s clients.
Being a part of Dimension Data will give you a lot of company benefits. These are provided as a means to further support all members of the team, whether you’re a intern or a permanent employees. Some of the benefits that you will get to enjoy upon acceptance into the programme are as follows:
- A vibrant, working community
- Supportive system that serves as inspiration
- Countless opportunities to develop as an employee
- The resources to grow your career into a better one
- Multiple obstacles that allows you to push yourself
- Being in a technological-centric industry
- Chances to interact with international clients
- Understanding how a global company operates
- A true sense of belonging within the staff.
No matter what career you will choose after this programme, whether it’s with Dimension Data or not, the company has high hopes that you are able to fully pursue what you are entirely good at.
Dimension Data Graduate Accelerate Programme in South Africa Requirements
Candidates who wish to register for the Dimension Data Graduate Accelerate Programme must adhere to the eligibility criteria that has been applied. All these items stated will determine the level of success with your applications. Candidates who do not fully comply to everything that is requested of the selection committee will automatically be disregarded from the applications. Be sure to jot down all of these criteria below.
The Dimension Data Graduate Accelerate Programme Requirements are:
- Officially recognized as a legitimate citizen of South Africa
- Has either finished or currently pursuing their final year
- Holds a degree in any one of these study courses below:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Has an average 75% aggregate score in their academic records
- Non-Joburg residents must be prepared to relocate to the area if accepted
- Has less than one year of working experience prior to this programme
- Does not have any previous criminal or credit track records
- Displays effective communication capabilities (both spoken and written)
- Showcases a high sense of confidence
- Knows how to think outside of the box
- Has a strong combination of skills, talents, and virtues
- Possess impressive skills in communication and interpersonal values
- Able to build long-lasting relationships with clients
- Displays leadership qualities that leads to positive results.
How to Apply Dimension Data Graduate Accelerate Programme in South Africa 2021-2022
Interested candidates of the Dimension Data Graduate Accelerate Programme must first check the whether the programme is currently accepting applications or not. To do so, you can directly visit the Official Dimension Data Jobs Portal. This is because the availability status of one programme differs from time to time. If it’s open for for submissions, you can directly register on the very same portal.
Additionally, candidates are required to submit in these documents to support your applications:
- A valid copy of your Identity Document
- A valid copy of your latest academic transcripts
- A valid copy of your finished educational qualifications (as per required)
- A valid copy of your Driver’s License (highly preferrable)
- Fully written references issued by your relevant community leader or professor (must provide 2 references)
- A brief Cover Letter explaining why you deserve the chance to be in the Dimension Data Graduate Accelerate Programme.
All documents should be included in your applications. Should there be any document missing from the dossier, the selection committee will not regard your applications and revoke you from registration.
Dimension Data Contact Details
South Africa (Head Office)
The Campus, 57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
Mail Address: –
Phone: +27 11 575 0000
Reference: Dimension Data; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Image: dimensiondata.com.