Aveng Manufacturing Dynamic Fluid Control is a company that specializes in the production and manufacturing process of a variety of valves. Mainly operating in South Africa, the company has expanded themselves into several international industries as well. Aveng Manufacturing is one of the many units that is branched under Aveng Group. As a whole, Aveng has set their aim onto the fields of technical expertise of building, engineering, steel processing, construction, and mining. On top of that, the company has branched out into other business units, which includes Duraset, ACS & Facades, Infraset, DFC, and Lennings Rail Services. Altogether, Aveng meets the current global demands to today’s industries.
About Aveng Internships 2020-2021
Aveng Manufacturing is offering 12-month Graduate Development & Internship programmes to young South African individuals. The Aveng Internships is designed not just for one specific field, but rather multiple disciplines that are related to the company’s line of work. Upon successful acceptance into the internship, you will be given several responsibilities that you must perform under a real-time working environment, such as:
- Carrying out all assigned tasks that have been mentioned in the Intern logbook
- Following all of the company’s rules and regulations for safety purposes
- Executing any other required responsibilities that have been assigned.
At the moment, the Aveng Internships is mainly allocated for these following specializations:
- Business Improvement
- Civil Engineering
- Sales and Marketing
- Environmental and Safety Management
- Human Resource
- Electrical Engineering
- Supply Chain
- Marketing & Communications
- Project Management
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Upon successful acceptance into the internship, participants are expected to take part in the internship in the area of Benoni. Additionally, selected interns will be subject to a legitimate contract that will bind them together with the company throughout the entire duration of the training programme. Please be kindly informed that there is no guarantee of a permanent employment position after finishing the internship. However, interns who have completed the programme are more than welcome to apply for employment in the company, provided that there is availability during the time of application.
Note: If you happen to be graduate focusing on Mechanical Engineering, you are more than welcome to participate in the Mechanical Engineering Internship. This will not only allow you to gain professional exposure, but it will assist you in gaining your P1 & P2. During the internship, you will be shifted from one department to another (still within the Manufacturing Field) with the assistance of a Production Manager.
Aveng Internship Requirements
In order to participants in the Aveng Internship, there are a couple of items that will need to be fulfilled. The eligibility criteria below will be used by the committee to assess all incoming candidates of a strictly fair basis. Failure to meet everything in this list will result your applications getting disqualified from the application procedure. If you would like a guarantee of success, pay attention to the programme’s requirements.
The Aveng Internship Requirements are as follows:
- Able to adapt to the company’s dynamic work flows
- Can work both independently and in a team
- Does not have any work experience beforehand
- Able to effectively communicate ideas with their peers
- Displays sheer enthusiasm in achieving their desired results
- Can execute any projects towards reaching their goals
- Manage any incoming feedback or possible criticism
- Prove to be excellent analyzers
- Organize their workload in a timely manner
- Can be relied upon their peers with tasks and duties
- Has a keen eye for important details
- Always on the search for new knowledge
- Knows how to make the right business decisions
- Come up with solutions to fix impending problems
- Works hard towards incoming deadlines
- Follows all of the values that have been implemented in the company
- Holds onto important leadership skills
- Projects professionalism with great attitude
- Come up with brand new innovations
- Able to be approached by fellow peers
- Grasps a strong foundation over the working knowledge
- Can develop long-lasting partnerships
- Willing to take part in an unexpected working environment.
How to Apply Aveng Internship 2020-2021
To register for the Aveng Internship, candidates will go online to check the availability status of their desired programme. First off, all interested candidates must visit the Official Aveng Internship E-Recruitment Portal to find their preferred programme. If the Aveng Internship is currently open, you can immediately apply for it directly online. However, if it’s closed at the time of search, no need to worry. You can come back any time in the future to check for new opening updates. Should you have any further enquiries or concerns with the internship programme, you can always reach out to the committee through the provided contact information.
Aveng Contact Details
10 The High Street
Mail Address: –
Phone: +27 11 779 2800
E-mail: [email protected]
Reference: Aveng; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Image: aveng.co.za.