Cipla is a multinational company that specializes in the field of pharmaceuticals. Since their establishment, the group has dedicated the last eight years to providing accessible medicine in different geographical locations all over the world. Under their motto, ‘Caring for Life’, the healthcare professionals at Cipla commits themselves to developing branded medicines that are high in quality but affordable for the general public.
At the moment, Cipla has expanded themselves to more than 80 nations. This includes South Africa, India, and even the United States. With 1,500 medicinal products in their arsenal, and more than 50 forms of dosages, Cipla makes sure that their products are inclusive enough to accommodate a wide variety of demographic groups. With a booming economic climate, the field of pharmaceuticals is bound to find spot in the international markets.
Besides their daily responsibilities, Cipla has also taken the initiative to conduct special researches for specific purposes. Thanks to their workers’ efforts, Cipla has contributed greatly to the treatment of HIV/AIDS by developing a triple combination anti-retroviral. Not only does the medicine aid patients – it only costs less than a dollar. It is Cipla’s willingness to help the world that has given them the opportunity to provide assistance towards millions of patients worldwide.
About Cipla Internships in South Africa 2021-2022
Cipla is offering internship programmes to well-qualified, leading graduates who are passionate about working in a multinational pharmaceutical company. The Cipla Internships, which is conducted in Cape Town, is a remarkable opportunity for individuals to expand their minds about the industry. Over the course of two years, selected interns will embark on a life-changing journey in developing their working abilities. Under the guidance of expert mentors, interns are assigned with responsibilities in the company in which they must perform with upmost professionalism.
The Cipla Internships is offered for graduates who have any one of these qualifications below:
- Specialised in Multimedia, Adobe Suite, Presentation Creation (keynote) html, WordPress, CSS
- Events Management or Hospitality Diploma
- Journalism, Communications, Media Studies, Marketing
- Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biomedical Science, Human Genetics, Pharmacology
- Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Management, Process Engineering
- Instructional Design, Graphics Design, Learning & Development
- BPharm (community of service completed)
- Biology/Biochemistry, Chemistry, Human Movement Science, Marketing, Biomedical Science
- Finance, Accounting, Registered CA
- Finance, Accounting (Non-CA), Business Management
- Business Informatics, Information Systems, Business Administration, Business Management, BCom or BSci General
Please be advised that interns are not provided permanent positions upon completion of the programme. However, through this opportunity, interns can get a chance to better understand the industry’s working culture. Not only will you mature as a future worker, but it will transform you into an attractive asset in the eyes of your employers.
Cipla Internship Requirements
To be eligible for the Cipla Internship, all candidates must fulfill the requirements that come with the programme. Everything in this list below will determine your level of success with your registration. Failure to meet the eligibility criteria will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Therefore, make sure you pay attention to all of these items mentioned.
The Cipla Internship Requirements are as follows:
- Finished their academic studies with flying colors
- Attained a minimum average aggregate of 70% for their main subjects
- Able to provide these documents:
- Latest academic track records
- A valid copy of their South African Identity Document
- Your most updated Curriculum Vitae
- A valid copy of your Matric certificate
- Does not have more than 1 year of working experience beforehand.
How to Apply Cipla Internship in South Africa 2021-2022
Applicants who wish to apply for the Cipla Internship must first check out the Official Cipla Career Portal. From here on, you will need to check the availability status of your desired programme. You can do this by clicking on “Search Jobs”. If your internship is currently accepting applications, you can directly apply online. All you have to do is send in your documents to this provided e-mail address: [email protected] Please do not forget to put in “2020 GSP” on the e-mail’s Subject Line.
- Applications must include all of the documents that are asked of the selection committee. Any missing documents will automatically result in disqualification from registration
- Announcements will only be made to applicants who have been selected. If you have not received any notifications within a total of 4 weeks past the application deadline, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the internship
- All selected applicants are subject to several psychometric evaluations, in which they will directly receive feedback from their assessors
- Successful interns will be given several documents from the committee: a “mock” payslip, letter of offer (written), and other relevant benefits
- Interns must be prepared to participate in a 30-day induction in Cape Town.
Cipla Contact Details
Parc du Cap Office Park, Building 9
Mispel Street, Bellville, 7530
Cape Town, South Africa
Mail Address: –
Phone: +27 80 222 6662
Reference: Cipla; Author: Larxsati; Editor: Melisa; Image: cipla.co.za.